Thursday, January 29, 2009

 

Anonymous said...

(Below is a comment that "anonymous" left. I wanted to make sure people who visit this blog see it. I also think we should all go to all board meetings. I wonder if the board will do something or just try to pass this buck...)

If my schedule permits, I want to make it to the board meeting next Tuesday to ask my question that never did receive a solid answer..."What timeline is the Village working towards"

I understand we won't have final resolution next week or month, but I feel like our problem has become an inconvenience for the board. Looking at the faces of some of the board members last night, it really looked like some didn't want to be there.

I could be completely over-reacting with my observations, but am I?

I personally plan to make every board meeting I can to stay on top of this and make every effort I can to keep the board accountable.

My family and I are relatively new to the subdivision so the last couple of weeks/meetings have been very educational. And the more I'm learning, the more inspired I'm becoming to make sure we all see a quick and reasonable solution to this situation.

Can I suggest forming a small committee to represent the greater whole? I guess taking it a step further than just identifying voices to represent us.

The board will be doing their homework and getting their ducks in a row, I think we should too.

I'm signing this anonymous, but if anyone else feels my idea of a committee has merit, I'm more than happy to step forward and certainly be a part of it.

Comments:
It seams that Geary and Clark are really trying to stire the pot and get everyone excited. What good did it do us to have that first meeting? I would think the village has a process. Now that they are aware of the issue, maybe they can help get this fixed.
 
I do hope they will work to get it fixed. But it looks like it will be a lot of money. Will they be willing to spend that much money on only about 200 houses in Sugar Grove?

I'd also like to know where that village process was when they gave permits for basements when it was told to other homeowners that so many of the lots should not be allowed to have basements. And also why did the village not step in to make sure that pond was dredged/burned regularly.

I sure do hope they get it dredged/burned right soon. That may be the bandaid we need for now.
 
Could someone explain what was discussed at the last meeting? I was unable to attend.
 
The Village has never paid for dredging any other pond in Sugar Grove, why would/should we expect them to pay for this?

Does anyone know if there are similar problems in the Village and how they have handled them in the past?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]